History in the Remaking
The Goodyear name first appeared on a bicycle tyre in 1898. Since then, Goodyear and the legendary winged foot logo have been prominent in the winner’s circle across an entire spectrum of motorsports at the highest level. Goodyear have now produced a range of road race bicycle tyres with superior on road grip and handling and are designed for performance at the highest level.
Highest Level Performance
Now, Goodyear’s Ultra High-Performance bicycle tyre range features Goodyear’s latest developments in materials and construction methods. Low rolling resistance and weight are optimised with excellent handling in both dry and wet conditions, allowing riders to reach ever increasing performance levels.
Rolling Efficiency and Traction
Goodyear’s proprietry Graphene Silica Road Compound(Dynamic:GSR) is the key to improvements in rolling efficiency, traction and wear.
Superior Air Retention
Goodyear’s proprietary Dual Angle Bead design provides a better initial seal against the rim bed for easy tubeless set up while also providing superior air retention at full inflation pressures.
Goodyear’s Tubeless Complete (TC) tyres are suitable for tubeless set ups using hooked rims or Tubeless Straight Sidewall Rims (TSS).
• Dynamic:GSR Compounding for Enhanced Rolling Efficiency and Traction
• Lightweight 120 TPI Casing for Supple Ride Quality
• Tubeless Type: Tubeless Complete, ready for tubeless set up
• Rim Compatibility: suitable for hook or tubeless straight sidewall rims(TSS)
• Colour: Black
• Bead: Folding
• Sizes: wide range of tyre widths available to optimise your ride