The Retainer Chainring from Hope has a narrow/wide tooth configuration, and is designed for 1x10 and 1x11 set-ups, without the need of a chain guide (though it is also compatible with 9sp). Starting at just 41g, it is the lightweight solution for the single ring set-up.
• The narrow/wide chainring is designed to retain the chain without the need of a chain device
• Quieter drivetrain and less drag
• CNC machined 7075-T6 Aluminium provides the perfect blend of lightweight and strength
• Compatible with 9spd, 10spd and 11spd set-ups
• Hard anodized finish makes them ultra-durable and increases longevity
• Compatible with 104BCD 4 bolt crank set ups
• Weight from: 41g