Indoor Training Perfection
Introducing the VOLT™, an accessible and rider optimised, performance driven electro magnetic smart trainer. It has been designed with industry standard protocols and electronics to seamlessly connect with most popular training platforms. The Volt™ is extremely quiet and provides an exceptional riding experience.
Exceptional Riding Experience
The user feel has been significantly refined on the new Volt by drawing on the expertise of experienced riders and coaches after many months. Acceleration, Inertia, and applied resistance are what set Jetblack aside from other trainer companies, so what are you waiting for? Ride it to feel it.
Ready to Ride
The VOLT™ comes pre-assembled with an 11 speed cassette, making it super simple to start riding. No added costs and setup time, simply attach your bike connect and go.
Power and Accuracy
The JetBlack VOLT™ electromagnetic system can predict your wattage from very accurate algorithms. We have established an accuracy of +/- 2.5 is established and will be continued to be refined in updates to come. This level of accuracy provides an exceptional riding experience when free-riding or used with your favourite Apps.
• Direct Drive Smart Trainer
• 11speed cassette included (Shimano, SRAM and Campy compatible)
• (XD-R body sold separately)
• Electromagnetic magnet system
• Flywheel weight. 4.7kg
• App controlled resistance
• 142 and 148 Thru Axle adaptors included. Boost sold separately
• Third-Party App compatible
• Accuracy of +- 2.5 % Gradient simulation up to 16 %
• Rider optimised Performance
• Total unit weight. 15.4 kg
• Electrical requirements: 2.5m power cable supplied. 100 to 240 Volt, 1.5A, 50Hz-60Hz
Power (watts) Output
• 15kph = 400 watts
• 40 kph = 1300 watts
• Max Watts 1800
• ANT+ FE- C controllable trainer
• Broadcasts ANT+, Speed, Power and Cadence
• Bluetooth FTMS controllable trainer
• Broadcasts Bluetooth, Speed, Power and Cadence
• Connects to Heart rate monitors via BLE and ANT+
• Broadcasts connected Heart rate via BLE
• Spin down calibration