New Off Road Helmet From Kask
The new Caipi offroad helmet from Kask boasts a lightweight construction, excellent ventilation, integrated visor, and generous head coverage.
Ventilation is by way of 22 individual ports for optimum cooling, as well as integrated ventilation built into the lightweight visor. Even the extended rear section features additional ventilation. Integrated ventilation is built into the lightweight visor which also provides protection from spray, trail debris and the sun. The weight is kept light, coming at 250g for the medium helmet.
Rider comfort is improved by the inclusion of thermoformed padding and KASK’s Octo Fit system, which enables the helmet to cradle the head for optimum safety and fit during long days in the saddle. This can be adjusted even further using the Custom Fit Divider on the strap, helping to ensure the perfect fit of the strap under the chin.
Head coverage is generous, offering the increased protection required for off-road riding. Along with all-round good coverage, the extended rear section, featuring additional ventilation, covers the back of the head down to a line level with the base of the skull.
• Eco-Leather Chinstrap: Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
• MIT: The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
• OCTO FIT: Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
• Sanitized Treated Fabric: Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
• Ventilation: Excellent ventilation with 22 ports
• Coverage: Generous protection and head coverage
• Padding: Thermoformed padding
• Fit System: Octo Fit adjustment system
• Optimal Fit: Custom fit divider on strap for optimal fit
• Visor: Lightweight polypropylene visor with integrated ventilation
• Standards: EN 1078, CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063
• Weight: 250 g (M size)
• Sizes: Small 50-56cm, Medium 52-58cm, Large 59-62cm