Made with quality components, this superb fitting, Italian-made, KASK Mojito 16 Road Helmet adheres strictly to the stringent styling and workmanship controls which have made KASK one of the most respected helmet manufacturer's in cycling today. The Mojito 16 offers the superb Up 'n' Down fitting system to keep the helmet comfortably secure on your head along with 26 air intakes for maximum ventilation and head temperature reduction. For the absolute in safety it features in-mould construction with an expanded polystyrene shell & reinforced frame to protect your skull against crash impacts. Anybody would be proud to wear this limited edition issue from the 2016 KASK Grand Tour Collection and glad too, to have the lightest, most compact, Pro-grade helmet in the KASK range strapped to their head when a fall occurs.
• 1 x Kask Mojito 16 Helmet
• 1 x Use & Care Booklet
Read on for more information on the KASK Mojito 16 Helmet
KASK Grand Tour Helmets
• For many years now KASK have, during the spring months, produced a limited run of special helmets to celebrate each of the three Grand Tours with each colourway representing the Leader’s jersey or in the case of the Tour de France there is a version for the King of the Mountain classification. The Mojito 16 has been produced by KASK in partnership with their principal world tour team Pro Cycling Team Sky.
About Road Helmets
• Performance cycle helmets offer unrivalled levels of protection with the absolute minimum of material. They are ridiculously light and feature a series of huge vents, designed to scoop up air and direct it over your head. On long, hot climbs, the difference is noticeable.
• In order to cycle on the road or compete in a race it is a legal requirement in many countries to wear a helmet certified to a specific standard or an international equivalent. All helmets sold at Pushys are certified and labelled with an Australian Standards sticker. Buyers outside of Australia should be reassured that Australia is seen as a world-leader when it comes to helmet standards, with arguably the toughest standards in the world. If in doubt, please check your country’s requirements to see if this is sufficient and if necessary contact the manufacturer to see if this helmet has been additionally certified for your country.
• Designed especially for the 2016 KASK Grand Tour Collection
• In-Mould construction with reinforced frame
• Aerodynamic design optimises air flow & speed
• Up-n-Down hinged, fit-adjustment system
• Non-stick pads at nape of neck for additional protection
• Expanded polystyrene shell offers greater defence against crash impacts
• Quick release buckle
• Sanitized internal padding can be washed separately
• High-visibility rear reflectors for enhanced visibility
• Adjustable fit using the central ratchet wheel
• Nylon thermo-fixed straps with reflective trim
• Team Sky & KASK logos on both sides
• Replacement internal padding kits available separately
• Vents: 26 air intakes for complete ventilation & sweat evaporation
• Chin strap: Easy-clean, non-allergic, imitation leather (Eco-Leather)
• Shell Material: In-Mould Polycarbonate
• Lining Material: Polystyrene
• Padding: Dual Layer
• Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime
• Safety Certification: CE-EN 1078, CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063-2008
• Australian/NZ Standards compliant with sticker
• Weight: 273g (Medium size helmet)
• Suits: Road | Race | Urban Commute
• Made in Italy: 100%
Read on for more information on the KASK Mojito 16 Helmet features
Eco-Leather Chin Strap
• The soft, washable, Eco-Leather chinstrap is extremely comfortable and provides a touch of luxury not seen on other helmets. In addition to providing a non-abrasive fit, it is also hypoallergenic to avoid skin irritation.
In Moulding System
• KASK's innovative "in moulding" system joins the inner shell of polystyrene to the outer shell of polycarbonate to ensure better shock absorption. This provides the helmet a greater capacity to absorb shocks.
• The Multi In-Moulding Technology applied to all KASK cycling helmets guarantees a higher safety level and complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the rear.
Sanitized Padding Fabrics
• Inner padding fabric treated with an Antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process. These pads can also be removed for washing, but KASK gives them an antimicrobial treatment to help limit the amount of washing they need.
Up & Down Adjustment
• The Up-N-Down hinged adjustment system gives the most precise and comfortable fitting of any helmet due to its unique double pivot design. This allows the back of the head to be cradled by the straps, which are then easily tightened to the correct tension by a central ratchet wheel. Along with two side flaps this provides adjustment of the helmet not only in width but also in height and in inclination so it will fit perfectly on your head no matter the shape.