Katusha have a pro racing team and now Pushys has the Katusha lines now on Australian soil. If you are looking to turn things up to eleven then the Aero Bibshorts are the one for you. Developed in conjunction with Team Kausha Alpecin the Aero kit is the highly specialised performance kit for you. The fabric selection, Pad Armadillo chamois and design have been wind tunnel tested and track refined making it Katushas’ fastest line. 37.5 Technology
The human body is most efficient and effective when working at it’s core temperature of 37.5°C. When riding, the body’s core temperature rises due to cardiovascular activity or hot weather. Energy output will therefore be prioritised on the body’s natural cooling system, rather than delivering power to muscles, affecting performance on the bike.
KATUSHA, in collaboration with Team KATUSHA ALPECIN pro riders has developed the most performing AERO kit.
Fabrics selection and placement have been tested in a wind tunnel and on the track to provide the fastest rider kit.
• SCHOELLER® AERO fabric on the legs to reduce the drag effect.
• Laser cut leg hem with silicone grip.
• 37.5 superlight mesh on the lower front and upper centre back.
• 3D body fit suspenders.
• TM Evo pad with 3D shape and poron inserts.
• Reflective branding on the back.
• Technologies: 37.5, Aero, Pad Armadillo,
• Composition: Fabric 1, 72% PA, 28% EL / Fabric 2, 77% PA, 23% EL
• Colour: Black