Get More Out Of Your Training
The Kica massage gun can help relieve muscle soreness and reduce muscle friction, enabling stretching, reducing lactic acid build up in the muscles, and enhancing your work out results. It is a light weight and ergonomically designed massage gun with variable speeds and different massage heads. You can easily learn to be your own masseur, and you can easily take this massage gun to the gym or use at home.
Different revs per minute (rpm) are aimed at different outcomes. Level 1 assists with muscle arousal, Level 2 can help with fascial relaxation, level 3 provides a deep muscle massage, and level 4 is designed for those who prefer a stronger, deeper massage.
Different Massage Heads
The included different massage heads have all muscle groups covered, from your achilles tendon through to large muscle groups such as the thigh, deep tissues like joints and acupoints, and a flat head mainly for other large muscle groups such as the back. You can get exactly the type of massage you need in exactly the right place.
• Light Weight: 495grams
• Ergonomically Designed
• Easy Operation: one button
• 2200 mA high-density rechargeable battery
• 11 hour battery life on first level
• Up to 7 hours on cylinder head second level or ball head third level
4 Adjustable Speed Levels:
• Level one: 1700rpm muscle arousal
• Level two: 2400rpm fascial relaxation
• Level three: 3100rpm deep massage (Default mode when starting)
• Level four: 3800rpm professional mode
4 Interchangeable Massage Heads
• Ball Head: For large muscle groups such as thigh, calf, waist, arm, and hips
• U-Head: Neck, spine and achilles tendon
• Cylindrical Head: Deep tissue such as meridians, joint and acupoints
• Flat Heads: Mainly for back, waist and other large muscle groups