Kinesis’ recent focus has been on carbon in the last few years, but that focus has been shared back through the development of alloy tubing. The result is a frame that rivals carbon in many ways and hands-down beats it on price.
• 330g monocoque carbon, taper 1.5” fork
• Tapered head tube
• Wide ‘BB86’ Bottom Bracket shell mates perfectly to the shaped SPF seat tube, ensuring efficient conversion of rider input into maximum power at the wheel
• Tough anodised frame finish with laser-etched graphics and special decals
• Rider weight limit: 88.9kg
• Frame Size/Weight: 50cm – 1095g