High power with silicone comfort
Simply put, the Bilby is the world’s most powerful silicone headlamp. Keep coming back to the headlamp that won’t stretch over time and keeps putting out a serious 400 lumens. Offering an impressive 5-hour runtime on full power, and over 105-hours on the lowest setting.
Medical Grade silicone
It’s lightweight, dust proof and waterproof to 1m (IP67 rating) and intuitively designed from medical-grade silicone to ensure durability while providing form-fitting comfort. The Bilby will suit the most serious outdoor enthusiast in the most demanding of situations
The 5 LEDs on the Bilby are optimally placed for their individual purposes – a high beam to see by, 2 elliptical beams for mid and wide beam angles, a red light for night light purposes and downlights for reading. Within each mode there are four brightness settings. On the brightest setting, the Bilby has a range of up to 100 meters.
User created flexibility
Another outstanding feature of the Bilby is its ability to be customised via Knog’s own Modemaker app. This app allows users to increase Bilby’s modes from 6 up to 8, and choose which order they are operated, allowing users to create a headlamp that is customised to their specific own needs.
Turn up the light with boost mode
A final unique feature of the Bilby is its special ‘boost mode’ that allows a user to extract full power from 2 LEDs simultaneously. This really lights things up for a period of up to 10 mins.
Say goodbye to single use batteries.
The outstanding feature of this design is the fact that the USB is integrated into the lighting pod – which means no cables to lose or break. To recharge the headlamp, simply plug the pod into a USB-A port, and you’ll have a full charge in just 4 hours from flat.
Matte Silicone Finish
The Bilby’s body and strap are moulded in matte finish medical grade silicone that won’t tangle your hair. It’s easy to clean and is adjustable to fit head circumferences from 300-660mm. The extremely comfortable silicone strap adjusts with a toggle. Once you’ve found your size you can set and forget or adjust on the fly.
Unique Pod Chassis Design
The new removable pod chassis design is packed with advanced optics allowing for various beam widths and elevations. Through the use of the 2-intuitive buttons, users can electronically raise and lower the light beam over a 20-degree arc which overcomes the need for the traditional mechanical adjustment ensuring the light points right where you need it when you need it.
The same removable pod is fitted with an innovative heat sink design, which helps prevents the headlamp overheating even when on full power over long periods of use.
And remember, the Bilby is IP67 rated, meaning it’s waterproof to 1m as well as dust-proof. This headlamp is made tough.
• Programmable: Programme your Bilby using Modemaker
• Integrated USB Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports
• Designed to be exposed to the elements
• 100% Waterproof: Bilby is waterproof and tested to IP67
• Dimmable: Each mode has 2 brightness settings
• Clever Optics: The 4 sets of LEDs are optimally placed for their individual purpose
• Lightweight: Weighs only 90 grams
• Waterproof: tested to IP67
• Weight: 90 grams
• Boost Right High: 400 Lumens for 5 hours
• Boost Right Low: 50 Lumens for 60 hours
• Boost Left High: 240 Lumens for 9 hours
• Boost Left Low: 35 Lumens for 80 hours
• Mid High: 200 Lumens for 14 hours
• Mid Low: 25 Lumens for 105 hours
• Wide High: 48 Lumens for 22 hours
• Wide Low: 7 Lumens for 98 hours
• Spot High: 200 Lumens for 14 hours
• Spot Low: 25 Lumens for 105 hours
• Red High: 7 Lumens for 32 hours
• Red Low: 2 Lumens for 103 hours
• Reading High: 10 Lumens for 17 hours
• Reading Low: 2 Lumens for 75 hours