The Blinder Road 250 provides the light going forward 250 lumens from a tidy 75g dual lens light. Using LUMILEDS LED’s and incorporating both narrow and wide beams the 250 can provide far more light than would be expected making sure you can pick a path through the darkness.
Meanwhile watching your back is the Blinder Road R70. This tail light comes with plenty of features including side lighting, great power, multiple modes and easy installation and removal. Pumping out 70 lumens of direct light you will be seen from a while away lighting the path behind you.
• Dimensions: Front - 53 x 30 x 63mm // Rear - 27x 76x 52.
• Weight: Front - 75g // Rear - 52g
• Front Light Modes: Total of 8 Light Modes: Narrow, High, Dual Beam & Flash in both High and Low.
• Rear Light Modes: 5 Light Modes: 1.Steady, 2.Fast, 3.Chaser, 4.Peleton, 5. Eco-Flash.
• Run Times (FRONT): Narrow Beam; 1-2 hours, Wide Beam; 1-2 hours; Dual Beam; 2-3 hours, Flashing; 3-6 hours.
• Run Times (REAR): 3.5 hours in Steady mode, 4 hours in Fast, 5 hours in Chaser, 13 hours in Peloton Mode and 20 hours in Eco-Flash.
• Bike Attachment: Front Light - Two removable silicone straps for bars 22-28mm & 29-35mm. Helmet mount included. // Rear Light - Tool-less attachment for standard rear posts measuring 22-32mm+. Suitable for aero post design.
• Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
• Constant Current Drive Tech: Maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
• Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
• Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, 100% waterproof.
• Thermal Management: Automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance.
• Materials: Polycarbonate housing and PMMA Lens. Hard-anodised aluminium fascia. UV-Resistant silicone.