Perfect Lightweight Light
It’s a streamlined, USB rechargeable, silicone headlamp that is small and super lightweight at an incredible. 49 grams. Quokka Run is different from any other running headlamp available in the market.
Visibility Safety Advantage
As a result of its construction from transparent silicone, when the headlamp is in operation a red halo light effect is created which helps increase your visibility to other road users, making the Quokka Run the perfect running headlamp.
Optimal LED Placement
The 3 sets of LEDs are optimally placed for their individual purpose – a spot beam to see by, wide beam for broad ambient light and a red light for night/low light.
Pop out the inner pod to access the USB. Then recharge with a PWR Bank or directly with your computer or USB wall charger, no charging cable required. Quokka Run uses a Lithium Polymer battery, and takes 3.5 hours to fully recharge.
Multi Mode Convenience
There are 4 modes and 4 brightness settings for each mode. Modes: Spot, wide, combo and red Brightness settings: High, Mid, Low, Flash. Easily toggle between the modes and the brightness levels using the buttons on the Quokka Run.
Quokka Run’s body and strap are moulded in transparent matte finish silicone that won’t tangle your hair. It’s easy to clean and is adjustable to fit head circumferences from 30-660mm. The silicone strap adjusts with a toggle. Once you’ve found your size you can set and forget or adjust on the fly.
• Super lightweight: Weighs only 49 grams
• Integrated USB Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports
• Designed to be exposed to the elements
• Water resistant: Quokka Run is water resistant and tested to IP65
• Dimmable: Each mode has 4 brightness settings
• Clever Optics: The 3 sets of LEDs are optimally placed for their individual purpose
• Water resistant: tested to IP65
• 100 Lumens
• Weight: 49 grams
• Combo High: 100 Lumens for 2.5 hours
• Spot High: 75 Lumens for 4 hours
• Wide High: 20 Lumens for 10 hours
• Halo High: 12 Lumens for 6.5 hours