Leatt’s soft-shell 3DF impact foam knee pads just keep getting better and better.
These knee pads from Leatt now have a totally new and refined sleeve construction and are packed with their latest material tech.
Leatt know ventilation, fit and anti-slip are all important for you, and great protection is a given. Make a great choice, the new 2019 3DF 5.0 is at its best right now!
CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 13 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
Black and white graphics look great too.
• Total Leatt® protection score of 13 points
• 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
• CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
• New slim, CE impact certified knee pad profile
• New ventilated perforated Neoprene sleeve
• New increased side protection
• New anti-slip calf band and silicone grip lining
• Abrasion resistant Aramid outer layer for extra durability
• New silicone printed and adjustable non-slip leg straps
• New anti-odour MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
• Pre-curved 3D design for better fit and function
• All protection materials perforated for ventilation
• Weight: from 500g (1.1lbs) pair
• Please look at our sizing chart for best fit: S-XXL