So soft yet so tough!
Chance of rain, keep riding with this water-resistant soft-shell jacket by Leatt. It’ll get you home without being soaked should the rain come-a-knocking. Made from soft-shell, four-way stretch and water-resistant material, this jacket is windproof, breathable and has adjustable front and rear ventilation, and yes, it has a great tailored fit as well!
A hood that won’t fly off
A patent-pending magnetic hood system keeps the hood fixed to your helmet or back, finally, no more flapping around! The unique Leatt Climbvent also lets you open up the jacket completely for maximum ventilation on climbs.
The light and flexible four-way stretch shell material offers optimal comfort with a tailored fit, Anti-Slip Shoulder patches ensure that your backpack will stay in place when the rain starts falling and brush guards on the forearms keep your jacket safe from snags.
• New ClimbVent connector for pedaling with the jacket open
• Water-resistant softshell jacket with four-way stretch for superior comfort
• 10.000mm/10.000g/m² waterproof/breathable material
• Magnetic hood system (Patent Pending): Keeps the hood at the back or Fixes the hood on
• the helmet (helmet magnet included)
• Two-point, fully adjustable hood with stiffened peak which fits over full- face helmets
• Shoulder Brush Guard with anti-slip function for improved backpack fit
• Dirt, water and stain resistant fabric coating
• Front zips are two-way pocket vents
• Tailored fit for riding with or without body armor
• Brush Guard fabric protection on elbows.
• Reversed zippers and multi-row reinforced stitching
• Front and rear ventilation
• Pass pockets on left arm
• Microfiber goggle wiper
• Stretch fit cuffs and hems
• Seat gripper, prevents jacket rise
• YKK – Japan. Top Quality Zippers
• Reflective printing on lower back
• 100% Polyester