No excuses in any weather
Wearing a high-performance jacket that’s ready for all that nature can muster. You’ve run out of excuses not to ride. So now it’s up to you.
Rain and shine ready.
Made from Leatt three layer Hydradri membrane, waterproof and breathable 30.000/23.000 material with adjustable ventilation and a dirt/water/stain resistant coating, it will take on any weather conditions you might face.
A hood that won’t fly off
A patent-pending magnetic hood system keeps the hood fixed to your helmet or back, finally, no more flapping around! The unique Leatt Climbvent also lets you open up the jacket completely for maximum ventilation on climbs.
The light and flexible four-way stretch shell material offers optimal comfort with a tailored fit, Anti-Slip Shoulder patches ensure that your backpack will stay in place when the rain starts falling and brush guards on the forearms keep your jacket safe from snags.
• New ClimbVent connector for pedalling with the jacket open
• Three-layer HydraDri membrane, all-taped four-way stretch shell
• 30.000mm / 23.000g/m² waterproof/breathable shell
• Magnetic hood system (Patent Pending): Keeps the hood at the back or Fixes the hood on the helmet (helmet magnet included)
• Dirt, water and stain resistant fabric coating
• Water-resistant zippers and hidden reinforced stitching
• Tailored fit for riding with or without body armour
• Three-point, fully adjustable hood with stiffened peak fits over full-face helmets
• Reflective printing on lower back
• Brush Guard fabric protection on elbows.
• Shoulder Brush Guard with anti-slip function for improved backpack grip
• Vents on sides of jacket
• Pass pocket on left arm
• Microfiber goggle wiper
• Waterproof silk storm cuffs at wrists
• Seat gripper, prevents jacket rise
• YKK – Japan. Top Quality Zippers
• 100% Polyester