Nothing in life is perfect, but these are pretty darn close. The unique combination of safety, optically correct and permanent anti-fog lenses, optimal fit and overall aesthetics make these goggles a great buy.
The answer to your question? Yes! Leatt goggles are bulletproof, they can take impacts like no other, allowing you to look ahead without fear of the roost or branches, perfect fit and cool looks that won’t break the bank.
Undoubted value for money
With permanent anti-fog, bulletproof and great designs, these features make these goggles a great choice at a great price. Peace of mind with perfect vision and protection for your eyes, allowing you to enjoy the ride.
• Bulletproof 170° WideVision Lens
• Easy clip-in/out lens change
• New sand and dust blocking function
• Permanent anti-fog function built into the inner lens
• Roll-Off ready for our WideVision 48mm system (not included)
• Removable Triple-layer, dual-density comfort face foam and anti-sweat fleece backing
• Self-draining open lower frame design allows dirt to fall from lens
• Out-riggers with a 50mm anti-slip coated strap
• Tapered custom shape to fit even those difficult helmets
• OTG – Over-the-glasses fitTear-Off ready with posts. Tear-off pack included
• Removable nose guard
• Bulletproof Lens impact tested to: ANSI Z87.1- 2015
• Military Ballistic Impact Standard (MIL-DTL-43511D)
• Platinum UltraContrast Lens
• 28% Light transmission (VLT)
• Certified CE EN 1938 :2010