Because you can angle the light as needed to keep it visible and not impeded by your fenders, pack or saddlebag, the Vis 180 has a large 180-degree reflector panel that creates a wide swath of eye-catching light with amber side-lights designed to light up blind spots and catch drivers' attention. Combining 3 high-power LEDs, custom reflectors and a rechargeable lithium battery your visibility and safety has never been more carefully considered.
The Light & Motion Vis 180 Rear Light allows drivers to see you through 180 of arc as opposed to simply being visible from the rear. So, as you ride through that tricky intersection next time, you'll know that drivers will be able to see you clearly even if their lights are not directly shining on the reflective stripe of your jacket. Using a flexible and durable mounting system, the Vis180 can be quickly mounted on most seatpost sizes, and pops off easily when you reach your destination. No tools required. If you feel the need for extra illumination, the integrated clip on a second tail light attached to your packs or bags will ensure your visibility in any low light situation.
A built-in ratchet system will allow you to optimise the light angle to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees. When angled, the light is locked in the mount, but you can fold it flat and slide it out to prevent theft without undoing the mount. It has an IP65 Rating and has been tested to be totally protected against dust ingress and stands up well against low pressure water jets from any direction. The accurate 4 level battery life indicator will let you know how much low light travel time you have left and when it's time to re-charge. It charges via a micro USB port (cable included) for use with your GoPuck, laptop or mobile phone charger. Full charge can be achieved in 5 hours. The 4 modes of available lighting include a high and low pulse setting, a steady mode, or a paceline that eliminates the top pulsing light. With a shockingly bright output of 70 Lumens you'll be lit up so well that no one can claim they didn't see you, even from great distances, and that's why riders prefer this tail light above any other.
• 70 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Engineered with the highest-level CREE LED and enhanced firmware
• Dual LED array to maximise visibility
• Ultralight Aluminium body
• IP65 Rating
• Accurate battery charge and status indicator with 4 status levels
• Low battery warning and auto-shutoff to prevent damage
• Integrated clip also attaches to packs and bags
• Locking pivot point mounts either on a seatpost or seat stay and can still be angled for max visibility
• Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimise the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees
• Charges via micro USB port (cable included)
• Note: This light does not include a wall adapter
• System weight: 102g
• Charge time: 5hrs
• High: 6hrs (pulse)
• Med: 4hrs (solid)
• Low: 12hrs
• Flashing: 20hrs
• High: 70LM (pulse)
• Med: 70LM (solid)
• Low: 25LM (pulse)