This all-new high-performance wheel system incorporates our most cutting-edge technologies to give you a proven aero advantage on the road. Mavic have made it faster by minimizing friction, both through the air and on the ground.
The NACA rim profile is 64mm deep and 26mm wide with an airfoil shape that is proven through wind-tunnel testing to produce the lowest possible drag without sacrificing its stability. That’s how they address air friction.
And to minimize friction between the tire and the road, we use our Road Tubeless system with the new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tyre. Eliminating the tube greatly reduces friction inside the tyre, giving you 15% better rolling efficiency. So, you roll that much faster using the same amount of energy.
The rims are engineered with our iTgMax carbon rim technology, and this version is purpose-built for disc brakes. It’s engineered with 24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution. The front hub is convertible between a 12mm or 15mm thru-axle, or a quick-release. The rear is 12x142 thru-axle or quick release.
• The highest rolling efficiency of any tubeless road wheel system.
• New UST Road Tubeless improves rolling resistance about 15% at equal tyre pressures.
• You can run lower tyre pressure for a smoother ride quality.
• Reduced risk of puncture with new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tyres
• Most user-friendly tubeless road system makes installing and removing tyre easy.
• Unbeatable aero performance without sacrificing stability.
• NACA 64mm airfoil rim features a wide, rounded shape for low drag and crosswind stability.
• 26mm rim width offers smooth tyre integration.
• Disc-brake technology gives you added braking control.
• 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution.
• Front hub convertible from 12mm or 15mm thru-axle to quick release.
• Rear hub convertible from 12x142 thru-axle to quick release.
• Centre Lock brake compatible, also XD Road with an optional driver body.
• Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
• Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
• Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
• Front without tyre: 845 grams
• Rear without tyre: 910 grams
• Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
• Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
• Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
• Front and rear bodies: aluminium
• Axle material: aluminium
• For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
• ASTM CATEGORY 1: road only
• Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 6 bars - 87 PSI, 28mm 5 bars - 70 PSI. Max pressure tubetype: 25mm 7 bars - 102 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87 PSI
• Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32mm
• ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
• Height: 64mm
• Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
• Material: 3K carbon fibers
• Drilling: traditional
• Internal width: 19mm
• Disc brake specific profile
• Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
• Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
• Shape: straight pull, aero, double butted
• Nipples: aluminium, ABS
• Material: steel
• Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
• Count: 24 front and rear
• Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
• Yksion Pro UST
• UST Tubeless Ready
• Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
• Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
• Casing: 127 TPI
• Disc standard: Centre Lock(R) only
• Colour: Black only
• Tyre sealant syringe
• Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
• Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
• Tubeless rim tape
• Front QR adapters
• UST valve and accessories
• User guide