The Cosmic Pro Carbon has traditionally been favoured primarily for fast, flat races, but recent improvements have boosted this wheel's versatility.
Now it delivers incredible all-rounder performance at a price that can't be beat. Engineered with Mavic UST technology, the Cosmic Pro Carbon UST offers all the benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of flats.
The rims are made using Mavic’s iTgMax process, which not only minimizes weight, but also improves braking performance.
The 40mm deep rims are NACA compliant for low drag and excellent crosswind stability, and their lighter weight results in reduced inertia for explosive acceleration and climbing efficiency.
The Cosmic Pro Carbon UST is completed with 25mm Yksion Pro UST tires for maximum rolling efficiency, grip and a smooth, comfortable ride.
• Lightweight, aero and tubeless UST carbon rim is built for speed.
• 40mm NACA-inspired rim shape minimizes drag for added speed. Reduced inertia of the lightweight rim delivers instant acceleration. Mavic Road Tubeless UST improves rolling efficiency.
• Experience versatile performance for all road riding conditions.
• Ideal balance of minimal drag, low inertia and high lateral stiffness makes it fast and efficient on all type’s terrain, from the flats to mountain climbs.
• Highest performance without compromise.
• Best braking efficiency of carbon clinchers thanks to iTgMAX.
• Best-in-class tyre grip thanks to UST and 11Storm compound.
• High flat protection thanks to UST and easy on-the-road tyre repair.
• Rear axle: Quick Release only
• Front axle: Quick Release only
• Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM
• Front without tyre: 745g
• Rear without tyre: 905g
• Front and rear bodies: aluminium
• Axle material: steel
• Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Freewheel: FTS-L steel
• For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
• ASTM CATEGORY 1: road only
• Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 6 bars - 87 PSI, 28mm 5 bars - 70 PSI. Max pressure tubetype: 25mm 7 bars - 102 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87 PSI
• Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32mm
• ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
• Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
• Material: 3K carbon fibers
• Brake track: carbon with iTgMAX technology
• Drilling: traditional
• Internal width: 19mm
• Height: 40mm
• Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
• Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
• Nipples: steel, ABS
• Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
• Material: steel
• Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
• Count: front 18, rear 20
• Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
• Yksion Pro UST
• UST Tubeless Ready
• Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
• Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
• Casing: 127 TPI
• Colour: Black only
• Tyre sealant syringe
• Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
• Tubeless rim tape
• BR301 quick releases
• Carbon brake pads
• UST valve and accessories
• User guide