Whether you’re an enduro racer or an all-mountain ripper, you need a wheel that delivers the perfect balance of strength, stiffness and lightweight agility so you can push it on rowdy descents and still hammer up climbs with efficiency.
The Deemax Pro, gives you the confidence to nail new lines and carry more speed on technical downhill terrain.
It was developed with input from top pro racers, including 2017 and 2018 Enduro World Series champion Sam Hill. The rims are lightweight, yet also strong enough to withstand the abuses of hard-charging trail riding. Our innovative ISM 4D manufacturing process removes any unnecessary material from the rim. This process minimizes weight and reduces inertia while leaving enough material on the sidewalls and spoke bed where most of the stresses apply.
The 28mm rim width (internal), which affects tyre shape and size, is based on the choice of our pro riders. The result is a wheel that's strong and light for acceleration and control on the most aggressive trails. The wheel is laced with 24 Zicral spokes for maximum power and brake torque transfer.
• Ultra-responsive ride quality.
• 28mm wide (internal) rims proven fastest through extensive testing with the top pro enduro racers.
• ISM 4D construction, Isopluse lacing and 24 Zicral spokes deliver maximum acceleration in a lightweight package.
• Confident handling and durability you can count on.
• ISM 4D rim technology minimizes weight without sacrificing strength.
• Maxtal alloy rims and Zicral spokes for added strength and durability.
• UST Tubeless Ready for added traction and control.
• User-friendly tubeless technology for better traction and control with reduced risk of punctures.
• Wheelset ships with UST valves.
• Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters (not included)
• Freewheel: XD
• Rear 29" without tyre: 1005g
• Front bearings: adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), Rear bearings: auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
• Front and rear bodies: aluminium
• Recommended tyre sizes: 46mm to 64mm (1.8" to 2.5")
• For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
• ASTM Category 4: Enduro and Trail Riding
• Internal width: 28mm
• Hookless profile
• Weight reduction: ISM 4D
• Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
• Tyre: UST Tubeless and tube type
• Drilling: Fore
• Material: Maxtal
• Shape: straight pull, flat
• Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
• Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
• Count: 24 front and rear
• Material: Zicral
• Freewheel: XD
• Hub width: Boost only (Rear 148mm)
• Disc standard: 6 Bolts only
• Colour: Black only
• Multifunction adjustment wrench
• Specific disc bolts
• UST valve and accessories
• User guide