Road wheels are looking to provide riders with more air and greater width for the control, comfort and aerodynamics. With ISM 4D to keep the rim down in weight and double-butted steel spokes, light but making sure there is strength there too. Add to this sustainable efficiency and durability with the fore-drilled rim, Instant Drive 360 freewheel for low friction and fast engagement. All in a nice 6 bolt disc brake format. 24 spokes front and rear distribute force evenly and options you can get all that you want.
Fore, Stiffer and Stronger
Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly crewed into the rim leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
Mavics own Exalith 2 technology for aluminium rims has been refined to provide a high level of durability and high braking performance in all conditions for a long time to come.
QRM+, Qualite de Roulements Mavic +
The most demanding level from Mavic. The cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and topped with a micro-adjustability system.
SUP, Soude Usine Process
A stronger and smoother joint. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth, almost seamless finish.
GripLink, Grip and Control
A front tyre must give the wheel every opportunity to hold the ground and control for the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyre are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
• Material: Maxtal - Light and strong
• Height: 26mm, asymmetrical
• Internal Width: 17mm
• Joint: SUP - Stronger and smoother joint
• Drilling: Fore - Stiffer and stronger
• Brake: 6 Bolt Disc brakes
• Weight reduction: ISM 4D
• Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
• Tyre: Clincher
• ETRTO size: 622x17C
• Recommended tyre sizes: 23 to 32mm
• Material: Steel
• Shape: Straight pull, bladed
• Nipples: Fore integrated Aluminium
• Count: 24
• Lacing: Crossed 2
• Compatibility: Quick Release, 12 and 15mm through axle compatible
• Body: Aluminium
• Axle material: Aluminium
• Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
• Clinchers - Yksion Pro GripLink
• Tread: Single Compound
• Casing: 127 TPI
• Breaker: Kevlar
• Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
• Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
• Tyre 700x25: 210g
• Front without Tyre: 770g
• 12mm adapters
• BR601 quick releases
• Multifunction adjustment wrench
• Disc bolts
• User guide
• ASTM CATEGORY 2: Road and off-road with jumps less than 15cm
• For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included