Keep Out the Cold
Mavic’s Mistral collection was designed to protect you from cold winds. These jerseys, jackets and vests are named after the infamous Mistral winds of France, which are most prevalent in winter and spring. The Mistral blows in from the north, gains strength and is strongest in the south of France, near the Mediterranean coast. It makes for tough riding.
Keep Out the Cold
Made with Gore Windstopper Infinium technology, the Mistral jerseys, jackets and vests each feature a lightweight, three-layer laminate that blocks wind and frigid temperatures while still being highly breathable. As a result, you can train hard and push the pace, or ride in the protection of the peloton, but still stay warm when you’re exposed to icy wind. You can’t control the wind. But Mavic’s Mistral collection can help you keep riding comfortably—even in the strongest, coldest winds of the season.
The Perfect Cool Weather Glove
The Mavic Mistral Long Gloves provide reliable comfort and protection. Its versatile design, with three gel padding zones, makes them perfect for long road or mountain bike tours. They absorb vibrations to reduce hand and finger fatigue. This lightweight, strapless glove has a GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® technology that blocks cold wind, without adding too much bulk.
• Suitable for MTB or road riding
• Long-term Durability
• Fabric: abrasion resistant, elastic and comfortable
• Reinforced: between the thumb and the index finger, guarantees greater durability
• Moisture Management: perforated palm, absorbent thumb wiper
• Handlebar Grip: Silicone finger bands ensure a good grip on the handlebars.
• Material on The Tip of Thumb and Index Finger: for the use of smartphones.
• Simple Pull Straps: so you can put them on and take them off easily