Wind Resistant and Durable and Lightweight
This trail jersey delivers the triple combination of light weight, durability and protection from the elements. The perfect shred-ready trail riding jersey gives you just enough freedom of movement to ensure comfort whether you’re bombing down singletrack or shouldering your bike on a steep hike-a-bike section—without being so loose that it flaps around in the wind. Mavic created the XA Pro Jersey to meet the demands of trail riders who often spend full days out in the bush.
Protection without the Bulk
It starts with the fabrics, which are lightweight, breathable, and strategically placed. A woven fabric on the front and on the sleeves helps block wind, while a lighter knit polyester on the rest of the jersey regulates body heat. The XA Pro is designed to offer full freedom of motion, but without being so baggy that it flaps in the wind when you’re descending at speed. It features Mavic's “Relaxed Fit” and is optimized for MTB rider positioning, offering total comfort even when you're wearing a backpack.
• Wind protection, durability and breathability
• 2-way stretch woven sleeves and front panel offer increased wind protection and trail-specific durability
• Stretchy, breathable fabric in polyester helps wick away moisture
• Improved all-day comfort for trail riding
• Semi-loose cut, articulated pattern for a greater range of motion
• Fit specifically tailored for MTB riding position
• Both fabrics made with recycled polyester
• Welded seams last longer - won't wear out
• Body: 100% PES Sleeve: 89% PES, 11% EL
• Crew neck
• Glued hem neck
• Relaxed fit