High Performance Brake Fluid
Suitable for use in DOT 4 systems this high performance Maxima Synthetic Racing Brake Fluid is designed to ensure maximum stopping power and protection for critical brake system components under the most extreme racing conditions.
Anti-Vapor Lock Formulation
Available from Pushys at an attractively affordable price this synthetic, zero-fade racing brake fluid has been painstakingly developed to incorporate a special, anti-vapour lock formulation in order to achieve unparalleled responsiveness and performance through the prevention of water contamination and vaporization in any environment.
Resists Corrosion & Oxidation
Advanced chemistry in the formula helps further to resist corrosion and oxidation. Maxima Racing Brake Fluid is compatible with SBR, EPDM rubbers and has an astoundingly high boiling point of over 600°F. It has been extensively tested and shown to exceed the requirements of US FMVSS 116 DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703 and SAE J1704 standards.
Don't Mix It With Silicone Based Fluids
This product is suitable for use in all hydraulic clutch systems and all brake systems specifying DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids, but great care should be taken to ensure you DO NOT USE IT in DOT 5 silicone brake systems or mix it with silicone based fluids.
Suitable For Most Braking Systems
Made in the USA this vehicle brake fluid from Maxima Racing Oils is recommended for all US, UK, Japanese and European brake systems. Designed for use in compatible high-performance vehicles it delivers proven performance in the world’s most extreme racing applications. Why not grab a bottle today and experience the difference for yourself.
• Maxima Dot 4 Racing Brake Fluid
• High performance brake fluid
• 600 plus, zero fade synthetic formula
• High boiling point, over 600 degrees
• Anti-vapour lock formula
• Very low odour
• Resists corrosion, oxidation & "boil-off"
• Durable and reliable stopping power
• Fights water contamination and vaporization
• Mixes with other DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids
• Do not use with DOT 5 silicone brake systems
• Do not mix it with silicone based fluids
• Safe for use with SBR, EPDM rubbers
• Suitable for all US, UK, Japanese & European brake systems
• Product Code: 80-87916
• Dry Boiling Point: 328°C | 622°F
• Wet Boiling Point: 204°C | 399°F
• Viscosity: @ -40°C (cSt) D445 810
• Visual Appearance: Pale Yellow
• Volume: 500ml | 16.9 fl oz
• Bottle Dimensions: 190 x 90 x 60mm (H x W x D)
• Bottle & Contents Weight: 584g
• Manufacturer: Maxima Racing Oils
• Country of Manufacture: USA