The MET Codatronca is a short tail aero helmet, designed and engineered to let the head move freely in multiple positions while remaining aerodynamic from all angles.
The front face of the Codatronca has a wide design that guides air over the rider’s shoulders, a natural area of turbulence that creates wind resistance and drag.
The ride and recovery magnetic shield is designed to enhance aerodynamics and is optimised to have an extensive and completely free field of view—while riding in an aero position your eyes are not restricted by visual disturbances.
Anti-Fog | Ride&Recovery | 4 Magnets | Fumè lens
The magnetic buckle makes it easier and faster to fasten the helmet. The feature effectively reduces triathlon transition times.
LOW DRAG INLETS
Three vents are strategically placed where the airflow creates maximum pressure.
Without creating turbulence, we are able to provide a good amount of ventilation to avoid overheating.
• All around belt offers 360° adjustment
• Three positions for vertical adjustment
• Two positions for occipital adjustment
• Ponytail compatible
• Construction: In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
• Shield: MET Dual Shield | Fumè
• Chin strap buckle: Fidlock magnetic buckle
• Straps and Divider: Adjustable cam divider
• Fit system: Safe-T Orbital
• Comfort: Hand washable comfort pads
• Accessories: Helmet soft bag
• Certification: CE, AS/NZ
Sizing (head circumference in cm)
• Small: 52 - 56 cm
• Medium: 56 - 58 cm
• Large: 58 - 61 cm