MET's Parachute is the trailblazer for a new category of helmets purpose-built for Enduro mountain biking. It combines the protection of a full face helmet with low weight, high ventilation and comfort. Riders buy a full face helmet to have more protection to their face, so it’s important to know if the chin guard has been stringently tested and passes the ASTM standard. The fact that the Parachute is ASTM certified gives the confidence to the rider that MET has designed and certified the Parachute to provide the best level of safety in its class. The Parachute is the ideal helmet for Enduro racing. It is extremely light and well ventilated making it comfortable to wear on climbs and safe on descents.
Strong, lightweight and highly ventilated, the Parachute packed with features. Met's integrated fixed chin guard is designed to offer maximum protection. Met’s Safe-T Advanced system allows you to fine tune the fit for optimum comfort and safety. The Homopathic Embedded Skeleton adds strength. The Gel 02 padding feels cool on your forehead and remains odour-free. The rib system keeps your goggle strap in place and MET's multi-brand compatible camera mount is easy to install and remove.
• Outer Shell Construction: In-Mould. 'Monocoque' fixed chinguard
• Inner shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
• Chin strap buckle: Double-D buckle (instruction)
• Straps and Divider: Kevlar Straps. MX style straps
• Strap anchor: Embedded
• Fit system: Safe-T Advanced
• Visor: Adjustable visor 3 points attachment. Flexible injection material
• Comfort: Gel Front Pad And Coolmax Anti-Allergenic Interior Padding. Hand Washable
• Accessories: Cheek Pads In Two Thicknesses. Goggles Clip. Removable Onboard-Camera Support. Helmet Bag
• Compatibility: Neck brace compatible. MET USB LED light
• Certifications: ASTM 1952-2032, CE, AS/NZ, US
• Weight: Small-610g, Large-680g
• Size: Small: 51-56cm, Large: 59-62cm