Rivale’s revolutionary construction is based on an innovative design approach that focuses on the key performance parameters of the helmet making it compact, lightweight, ventilated and superiorly aerodynamic. Breathability and comfort are extremely important, that’s why the Rivale features Airlite straps which are 15% lighter than a standard helmet strap, they are also more aerodynamic than a standard strap. Safe-T Advanced, MET’s top of the line retention system, provides the best weight and comfort ratio. The contact points have increased comfort with a larger cradle surface area which is also designed to aid ventilation at the back of the head.
MET engineers have redefined the parameters of aerodynamic efficiency through uncountable hours spent in the wind tunnel and incorporating feedback from Team MTN Qhubeka. The aerodynamic and low profile shape provides a saving of 3 watts at 50km/h which translates into 1 second time advantage compared to other aero road helmets. The Venturi effect allows for maximum air intake, while having the lowest drag possible. Through air channels inside the helmet hot air is pulled to the rear exhaust vents providing a greater cooling effect. The Rivale is the new standard of aero.
• Outer shell construction: Integral inmoulding
• EPS liner technology: Inmolding EPS intelligent fusion
• Chin strap buckle: Anti-pinch buckle
• Straps: Air lite straps
• Cam divider: 016 air lite divider
• Strap anchor points: Aerodynamic strap anchor design
• Retention system: Safe-t advanced, 360 degrees
• Padding: Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads.
• Be seen:Reflective rear stickers
• Compatibility:USB led light device compatible
• Certification:CE, AS, CPS