Super ventilated, easy riding - channel the wind
The Met Strale utilizes the Venturi Effect via an air channelling system that pulls in cool air and pushes heat out. Feather-light, you will hardly notice you are wearing the Strale, it is completely unobtrusive, as any top range all-purpose helmet should be.
The MET Strale's innovative air channelling system design features a large central vent at the front that takes cool air in, along with side channels, maximizing overall ventilation. Thanks to the Venturi effect, hot air exits through the back exhausting vents, pushing it away from the rider. All of this while maintaining high level aerodynamics, on a road helmet offering great value for the money in an exceptionally safe and exceptional design.
The MET Strale is equipped with the Safe-T Duo Fit system, which has micro-metric adjustment, 4 vertical adjustments, and is ponytail compatible.
Part of the MET “Be Seen” project, the Strale is equipped with a rear reflective sticker and an LED light compatible fitting system (LED light not included).
Met’s cam divider provides two levels of extra stability and security, with a built-in crimping bar on the divider that grips the helmet strap, preventing slippage. A snap on the lip of the divider goes the extra mile in locking down on the strap. Yet another way MET defends your passion with safety and innovation.
• Outer shell construction : In-Mould
• Inner shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
• Chin strap buckle: Anti-pinch buckle
• Strap and Divider: Anti-slip cam divider
• Fit system: Safe-T Duo. Ponytail compatible
• Comfort: Anti-allergenic interior padding. Hand washable
• Be seen : Reflective rear sticker
• Compatibility: Duo LED light (LED light not included).
• Certifications: CE, AS/NZ, US