The most agile of All Mountain Tyres: optimum steering control for demanding rides.
High endurance and robust blend for trail and all mountain riding with a 3 x 60 TPI casing plus Additional Reinforced Casing and Trail Shield Technology.
Thanks to its additional protective ply running from one bead to the other, Michelin SHIELD CASING improves resistance to external attack on the sidewalls and reduces punctures due to impact or pinching.
Validated by Enduro World Series racers.
• More grip: Thanks to GUM-X3D technology which is a combination of three special rubbers: an outer traction compound, a Race compound base layer and a special side grip compound
• More protection: Thanks to the Trail Shield 3x60 TPI high-density cross-laid casing, a new-generation protective design approved by Enduro World Series riders
• More mileage: Perfect combination of a new tread with a new generation of rubber GUM-X3D for increased durability
• Front/Rear: Hard/Dry terrain
• Rear Use: Mixed terrain Hard pack dry/Muddy/Loose stone/Grass)
• Tubeless Ready
• E-Bike Ready
• Weight: 770g
• Size: 29"x235"