Miles Racing Sintered brake pads are a disc brake pad for all-round conditions where the pads will not be subjected to excessive heat. They excel in urban, dirt, cross country and lighter enduro uses with short downhill segments. Even downhill racers, who aren’t standing on their brakes all the way down, will benefit from the performance sintered brake pads offer. The high percentage of iron and copper in the compound, offer a longer life and more heat resistance compared to organic disc brake pads.
• TÜV Süd tested / EN 14766
• High percentage of iron and copper
• Highest braking power under all weather and riding conditions
• Very high heat resistance (850° - 900°)
• Non asbestos
• Designed for extreme free ride and DH use – race approved