Simple Tubeless Tyre Inflation
The milKit Booster is a revolutionary tool that enables bikers to inflate tubeless tyres without a large & costly air compressor. It makes mounting tubeless at home or trailside easy! The milKit Booster provides a lightweight, and easy to use answer for those looking at how to inflate a tubeless tyre. With up to 11 bar / 160psi pressure available, your tyre will immediately seat safely on the rim and seal evenly.
How To Use
1) Inflate the Booster with your bike pump
2) Remove the valve core from your tubeless valves for more efficient air flow
3) Push the Booster onto the valve stem to inflate. With milKit valves, air stays in the tyre even without the valve core installed thanks to their additional smart rubber flaps.
4) Add sealant to the tyre with the mess free milKit syringe system
5)Screw valve core back and inflate tyre to full pressure until the tyre fully jumps onto the rim
**Instructions are even printed on the bottle, so it couldn’t be any easier!**
The milKit Booster is small and very lightweight, only 150 grams / 5.3 oz, and therefore can be brought along in the back of the car or on any ride. The option to use the Booster as a water bottle makes it the perfect, 2-in-1 product. A separate bottle cap is included in the booster package. The 750ml bottle fits into a bottle cage and is still large enough to be able to inflate even the most stubborn tyres, from road up to 29 plus.
• 750ml Capacity
• Inflated from a Track/Hand Pump
• Fits in a standard bottle cage
• 2-In-1 - Can also be used as a drink bottle
• Includes Water Bottle Cap
• Includes Booster Head
• Includes drawstring carry bag
• Suitable for up to Plus Size 29er tyres