Easy Tubeless Conversion
milKit makes tubeless conversion a breeze! This is your one stop shop for converting your mountain bike or road bike to tubeless tyres. Running a tubeless set up has many advantages: it is lighter, more resistant to pinch flats, has better traction and avoids ride stopping punctures from thorns and sharp stones. milKit has made numerous changes to their products to ensure that the set up and continued maintenance is easy. Checking sealant levels becomes simpler and the initial set up is no longer a messy job.
milKit's easy setup
1) Install rim tape
2) Install milKit valves and screw out the milKit valve core
3) Pre-inflate your tyre up to 22 psi (we recommend the milKit Booster) – the rubber valve flaps ensure no air is lost even without the valve core installed
4) Measure out the correct amount of sealant and insert into pressurized tyre using the syringe: mess-free!
5) Screw the valve core back in and inflate the tyre to full riding pressure – the tyre now jumps onto the rim fully. You’re ready to ride!
Ongoing maintenance is also easy. With other tubeless tyre systems you need to remove the tyre to check if enough sealant remains, with milKit you can simply remove the valve core and insert the syringe to check. No mess and faster results!
The syringe holds 60ml or 2 oz of fluid and comes with a flexible connector and a large needle to push through the valve and rubber flaps. There’s also a sealant regulator that screws into the syringe for easy refilling. The needle has an angled end for effective removal of all sealant in the tyre so you know exactly how much sealant is in there. Rubber flaps at the bottom of the valve prevent sealant from filling and blocking the valve, as well as ensuring no air is lost when the core is removed.
milKit sealant is thicker than others and always stays a consistent homogenous liquid. There is no need to shake it before use. In the tyre, the milKit sealant does not decompose into rubber particles and an aqueous residue, but it dries evenly and slowly and therefore remains effective longer than comparable products. milKit sealant’s microfibers give it a strong puncture sealing capability, with results for tears of up to 6mm. It covers the inside of the tyre evenly, and adheres better to the tyre wall than thin latex products, so the all-important microfibers are distributed optimally and ready to act as soon as you puncture.
1x milKit sealant bottle 250 ml / 8 oz
1x milKit compact syringe system
2x 45 mm milKit tubeless valves
1x 10 m tubeless rim tape 21 mm
1x additional needle for syringe filling
1x valve core tool
• Complete Tubeless Package
• Clean and easy setup
• milKit smart rubber valves
• milKit sealant is ammonia-free
• milKit sealant coats the tyre evenly so is more effective and the microfibers seal larger holes
• milKit sealant stays liquid and does not decompose into lumps so remains effective longer
• Engineered in Switzerland, and made in Germany
• Booster Bottle Sold Separately