Easy Reliable Clean. Its as simple as that. The new milKit tubeless system has the latest in tubeless technology. This kit will allow you to Measure and refill sealant through the rubber flaps without deflating the tire. This new system design uses Rubber flaps that prevent sealant from filling and blocking the valves. This design leaves no mess behind when converting to tubeless. Unlike other valves and tubeless kits. The milKit valves rubber flap allows you to Install the tire dry – add sealant later. No more mess. milKit really is the tubeless system of the future.
• 2x 75mm milKit valves
• 1x valve core tool
• 2x milKit rim stickers
How to Use
• Screw out the milKit valve core – no air is lost, thanks to closed rubber flaps
• Insert the milKit applicator through the valve to measure the sealant in the tire
• Identify how much extra sealant is needed
• Inject sealant with the milKit applicator
• Screw the valve core back in and you’re ready to go ride!