Nutcase is the first 'lifestyle' focussed helmet brand to introduce the Multi Impact Protection System (MIPS) protection across its baby, kids, adults and commuter ranges in 2018.
Developed in Sweden over the past 20 years, MIPS technology is designed to protect against rotational impact, something which standard protection helmets do not do. Learn more about MIPS in the video this page.
Retro styling and lightweight technology make the Metroride helmet the perfect urban commuter option for everyday riding or riding to school.
• MIPS technology for additional impact protection
• Lightweight - Breathable - Compact
• Modern Classic Style
• Adjustable Spin Dial Fit System for easy fitting
• Easy-Adjust Chin Strap
• Anti-Pinch Magnetic Buckle
• Chin pad for comfort
• Snap-In Visor for sun and rain protection
• Moisture-wicking comfort padding
• Default 6mm moisture wicking pads in helmet
• Extra 3mm and 9mm foam pad sets so you can create the perfect fit
• Compliant with ASNZS Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets
• Measure your head before purchase, this shell has a narrower fit than the Street range and you may need to take the next size up
• Not suitable for round noggins
• Size: L/XL 59-62cm