Aerodynamic Advantage In A Jersey
Even small aero gains can make a massive difference to your overall performance. That's why OAKLEY'S Aero Short Sleeve Jersey is close fitting and super breathable to give you every possible advantage over speed and time.
The second-skin race-fit of the OAKLEY Aero Jersey minimises excess fabric that can catch the wind and slow you down. As you drop into your racing position the jersey follows the contours of your body while still remaining incredibly comfortable and easy to move in, all thanks to the masterful stretch of the fabric.
Drop Tail & 4 x Pockets
The jersey design includes having a drop tail in place with seamless silicone gripper to keep it from riding up while three back pockets store your ride essentials, and a fourth pocket helps to keep your valuables secure.
Body heat and sweat are no match for the exceptional breathability of the fabric, strategic mesh zones and quick drying nature of the Aero jersey as it prevents moisture from pooling on the skin so you can enjoy incredible comfort on every ride, even at race pace.
• OAKLEY Short Sleeve Aero Jersey
• Second-skin, race-fit
• Full-length zipper
• Aerodynamic cut
• Moisture wicking mesh panels
• Reflective waistband
• Rear pockets x 3
• Extra pocket for small valuables
• Drop tail with seamless silicone gripper
• Transparent reflective on sleeve
• Designed for all day-long comfort on the bike
• Great moisture management and breathability
• Fit: Race Fit
• Sleeve: Short Sleeves
• Season: Summer >20°C
• Colour Name: Fired Forest
• Material: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane (Spandex)
• Suits: Road | Racing | Training | Spinning | Commute | General Cycling