Ideal For Extreme Adventurers
Any extreme-pursuits adventurer who expects high-level performance from their carry-all gear bag will find the 40 Litre ORTLIEB DUFFLE BAG is more than capable of living up to even the most exacting expectations.
Handles Convert To Shoulder Straps
The waterproof and dustproof travel bag protects clothing etc. from water and dirt, and can quickly be converted into a backpack by using the padded handles as shoulder straps.
Extra Tough PS620C Base Fabric
A long TIZIP zip allows quick access to your gear and the tough PS620C reinforced fabric base makes it an extremely durable expedition bag. The bag can be secured at either end with a padlock (not included) through a wire loop at the zipper.
• Ortlieb Duffle 40 Bag (40 Litre capacity)
• Waterproof heavy-duty expedition & travel bag
• Perfect for trekking, travel, expedition or boat trips
• Tough abrasion and tear-resistant fabric
• Large opening for easy access
• Reinforced base
• Long waterproof TIZIP zipper
• IP67 standard (6= dustproof, 7= water resistant)
• Backpack shoulder straps double as suitcase-style handles
• 2 x Zippered inner pockets
• 1 x Mesh outside pocket with zipper (not waterproof)
• Daisy chain for attaching additional gear
• Zippered wire clip to attach a padlock
• Padded removable shoulder straps for backpack use
• Volume: 40 Litres | 2440.9 cu inch
• Colour: Black
• Product Code: K1471
• Material: PD620, PS620C
• Case Type: Single bag
• Dimensions: 22 x 31 x 53cm (H x D x W)
• Dimensions: 8 x 12 x 20 in (H x D x W)
• Weight: 986 g | 34.8 oz
Contents: Bag comes with shoulder straps
Note: In order to meet standard IP67 (6=dustproof, 7=protected against penetration of water coming during temporary immersion; depth 1 m/39in./lower edge of product; duration 30 minutes) the zipper must be completely closed.