Shoe Care & Maintenance:
Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air-dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.
• Transfer Dry spacer mesh keeps feet cool and dry
• New dynamic offset-shaped E:MOTION® midsole on this run shoe is biomechanically tuned for a neutral to supinator running gait
• 1:1 Energy Foam in forefoot of the new E:MOTION® Road N1 v2 cushions upon impact and returns energy back to the runner during propulsion
• Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad combine for great cushioning and abrasion resistance
• Dynamic offset: 1 mm at initial contact to 4.5 mm at mid-stance
• Run shoe heel stack height: 19 mm (includes midsole and outsole)