Gloves For Trail Blazers
Whether you are doing work on or off the bike, these PEARL IZUMI PULASKI MTB GLOVES are just what you need. They're been expertly designed by Pearl Izumi techs especially for those who 'dig' trails, and by that we mean everything from literally building trails to ripping down them at lightning speed.
Made With Vegan Materials
Quality Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palms mimic a high-quality work glove, while the back of hand stretch nylon mesh allows it to double as a lightweight and dexterous riding glove. Made with vegan materials these PEARL IZUMI PULASKI MTB GLOVES are machine washable and feature a hook and loop wrist closure for a close fit.
Touch Screen Compatible
For added convenience a touch screen compatible index finger and thumb is included so the gloves can stay on while you carry out communications or navigations on computer or smartphone devices.
Whether you wear them for road or trail use you'll really enjoy the comfort of these PEARL IZUMI PULASKI MTB GLOVES, but you'll love the look of them even more. With eye-catching, two-tone colourways they will make you stand out in any crowd.
• Pearl Izumi Pulaski MTB Gloves
• Full finger design
• Tough enough to DIG trails and ride them
• Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palm
• Vegan material construction
• Stretch nylon mesh on back of hand
• Touch screen compatible
• Adjustable hook-and-loop wrist closure
• Natural leather look and feel
• Eye-catching colourways
• Quick dry fabrics
• Machine washable
• Model Name: Pulaski
• Age Group: Adult
• Style: Full Finger Length
• Glove Padding: None
• Colour Name: Black/Tan
• Closure: Adjustable hook-and-loop closure
• Suits: MTB | Trail | All Mountain | Road
• Palm : 46% Polyamide, 36% Polyurethane, 18% Polyester
• Back of Gloves : 49% Polyamide, 26% Polyester, 8% Elastane, 12% SBR RUBBER, 5% Polyurethane
• Country of Manufacture: Vietnam
• Temperature Range: 15° to 37°C | 60° to 100°F