The most beneficial tool to a cyclist, the all new Pioneer Power Meters are an essential weapon for any serious cyclist. This power meter will know more about you and you’re riding than ever before. Pioneer now bring you the first and only power meter that measures the output and pedalling stroke efficiency of each leg, in real time. Pioneer delivers advanced precision and accuracy with force detection in 12 locations - almost 200 times per rotation. Make on-the-fly adjustments and be confident that you’ve got the information you need to better your technique and efficiency at your fingertips.
Connect your Pioneer Power Meter via Bluetooth Low Energy to your smartphone and Pioneer’s Cyclo-Sphere Control App for Android or iPhone to make installation and setup a breeze. Manage everything from mode switching to the latest firmware updates easily and intuitively. Direct connection to your smart trainer is also possible via ANT+ or Bluetooth Low Energy.
Want the advanced knowledge that comes with precision measurement? The Pioneer Power Meter measures force and direction every 30 degrees - that’s a dozen times every revolution! When used with a Pioneer or Wahoo® ELEMNT and ELEMNT BOLT cycle computers, you’ll see graphically displayed force vectors in real time. Make immediate adjustments to your pedal stroke and get better, faster.
Fully compatible with Pioneer and Wahoo ELEMNT and ELEMNT BOLT cycle computers, the Pioneer Power Meter Pedaling Monitor System shows precise pedaling efficiency and power metrics for each leg, in real time. The force vector graph displays power utilization and loss for each pedal stroke, so you always know your exact output.
Installation and setup are a breeze with the Pioneer Cyclo-Sphere Control App. Manage everything - power meter functions, mode switching, magnet calibration, zero calibration, pedal copy and firmware updates simply with our intuitive iPhone or Android interface. It really doesn’t get any easier.
We know you’re out there pushing yourself – so we made sure Pioneer Power Meters are dependable, durable and built to resist the harshest conditions. Our products are tested to exceed the performance standards of the world’s toughest users – professional cycling teams and triathletes. With superior battery life and a lightweight but robust design, dust and water don’t stand a chance.
Pioneer’s Cyclo-Sphere Analysis PC tool and app give you more post-ride analytics than ever before. Bluetooth connection from the SGX-CA600 cycle computer provides immediate analysis on the go while direct Bluetooth connection from the power meter provides real-time force vector display and power data right on your mobile device. Using rider sites like STRAVA or Training Peaks? No problem. Cyclo-Sphere uploads your numbers at the touch of a button. Get the whole picture – always.
• Four directional strain gauges and dual accelerometers per arm work together to precisely measure pedalling force, as well as Pioneer’s proprietary force direction and pedalling efficiency measurements
• The smaller left arm chassis design provides maximum bike compatibility, including TREK bicycles
• Easy connection to ANT+ cycle computers and running watches for displaying Power, Power Balance, Cadence, Pedalling Smoothness, Torque Effectiveness, NP, IF, and TSS power metrics
• Bluetooth BLE Connectivity for easy set-up, maintenance, and Live Pedalling Viewer via Pioneer Cyclo-Sphere Control app for iOS and Android
• Pioneer Cyclo-Sphere Control app for simple installation and set-up of your power meter functions, including Control & Manage Pairing, Mode Switching, Magnet Calibration, Zero Calibration, Pedal Copy, and Firmware Updates with an easy-to-use interface on your iPhone or Android device
• Pioneer Pedalling Monitor Power Metrics, on Pioneer’s cycle computers, provide real-time display of Force Vector, Torque Chart and Pedalling Efficiency metrics. NOW Pioneer Pedalling Monitor Power Metrics are available on Wahoo ELEMNT and ELEMNT BOLT cycle computers
• Increased environmental resistance, certified with IP66 and IP68 resistance rating against the intrusion of harmful water and dust
• Easy upgrade to dual leg power measurement with the addition of the Drive Side SBT-PMRTC kit
• Model #: K7756
• Model Name: SBT-LT80 Ultegra R8000 Left Power Meter
• Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
• Length: 172.5 mm
• Colour: Black