Classic 650B Pirelli Tubeless Ready Gravel Tyre For Mixed Terrain
If the surface of your favourite gravel riding stretch varies greatly between compact, unstable and a heap of other terrain types in between then this PIRELLI CINTURATO GRAVEL MIXED TERRAIN TYRE (650 x 50c) will give you the freedom to go just about anywhere on your Gravel Bike - and love it! Plus, with a rich brown tan wall giving it a 'classic' retro feel your bike will look great too.
Gravel Specific Tread
The tread on this gravel-specific tyre consists of knobs with medium height and spacing to guarantee excellent performance on a wide range of terrains. The addition of specific ribbing helps support the knobs, limiting their deformation and encouraging the release of excess mud in wet conditions.
You'll ride faster through the corners, and maintain higher than average speeds elsewhere on a PIRELLI CINTURATO GRAVEL M TYRE. Its TUBELESS READY Aramid folding bead is optimised for wide modern rims and lower pressure riding. What's more you'll enjoy a much lower ratio of punctures than your typical setup and be able to ride quickly and confidently in dry or wet conditions.
What you come up against when going off road - loose rocks, sand, water or roots - is all part of the adventure but the mechanical strength of the SpeedGRIP Compound used in a PIRELLI CINTURATO GRAVEL M TYRE greatly reduces the capability of sharp objects to penetrate or cut through the tyre. SpeedGRIP Compound formulation makes this tyre ideal for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip. Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction and high-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead is included for added cut and puncture protection.
Grab Your Gravel Bike Extras Too
Rides no longer end when the tarmac runs out because gravel bikes are built to withstand some rather ferocious terrain and give you the freedom of being able to go anywhere. Must have's on any outing are spare tyres and tools (including chain tools and links) because, while heading away from civilisation has its perks, it will bite you on the bum if you’re ill-equipped for a mechanical breakdown. If you're replacing a tyre today ask yourself if you need to restock with associated spares or maybe update or replace a tool or two before you complete your transaction today.
• Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M Classic folding tyre (650 x 50c)
• Mixed terrain tyre for Gravel, MTB and varied surfaces
• Classic tan wall for retro feels
• Tubeless Ready
• All-round performance for mixed conditions
• Unconditional handling in dry and wet
• High wet grip with SpeedGRIP compound
• Superior casing & sidewall protection
• Tread optimised for riding confidently over differing terrain
• Pinch flat resistant
• High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead
• Tread designed to release excess mud in wet conditions
• Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction
• Designed for easy mounting on modern TLR wide rims
• Sold as one single tyre
• Product Name: Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M Classic (650x50c)
• Colour: Classic (Black w/Brown Tan wall)
• Terrain: Mixed Terrain
• Part No: 3832800
• Tyre Size: 650b x 50c
• Bead: Folding
• Weight: 550g
• TPI: 127 tpi TLR casing
• Tyre PSI: 60
• Tyre Width: 50C
• Tyre Diameter: 650B
• ISO: 584
• Tyre Width Range: 39 - 50
• Recommended Rim Width: 23C
• Protection: Nylon bead to bead
• Anti Puncture: Nylon fabric
• Compound: SpeedGRIP Compound
• Suits: Gravel, MTB, Enduro