Ultra-Heavy-Duty, Tubeless Ready, Rear Specific E-MTB Tyre For Mixed Terrain
Especially made for those who seek fun and performance without compromise the ultra-heavy-duty PIRELLI SCORPION E-MTB M REAR SPECIFIC TUBELESS READY TYRE (29x2.6) is the most aggressive model dedicated to e-bikes. It sets new standards for electric mountain bikes and features a special tread pattern directly engineered for rear traction and braking grip. It's the perfect rear wheel tyre for trail riding and gives premium results when paired with a Scorpion E-MTB M (Mixed Terrain) tyre out front (sold separately).
Enhanced Tyre Performance For Higher E-MTB Speed And Torque
Pirelli have added LIGNIN to their E-MTB specific SmartGRIP+ compound. A by-product of paper production, Lignin is a naturally sourced chemical component which enhances performance in light of the unique speed and torque features associated with the electric motors of modern E-MTB cycles. The rider with PIRELLI SCORPION E-MTB M REAR SPECIFIC TYRES benefits from enhanced tyre performance and the ultimate in strength and grip on a wide variety of surfaces.
E-MTB Specific SmartGRIP+ Compound For Riding In Wet Or Dry Conditions
Rally and motocross are an integral part of the Pirelli DNA so it's not surprising that the tread pattern on their SCORPION E-MTB R Mixed Terrain tyre is made up of a medium profile tread design with added traction for uncompromising performance on both pedalling and braking durability without compromising rolling performance over a mixed variety of terrains. In addition it is maximised with E-MTB specific SmartGRIP+ Compound for riding in wet or dry conditions.
HyperWALL Construction For Superior Pinch Flat Resistance
Any extra reliability required for aggressive riding styles is provided by the HyperWALL construction which strengthens pinch flat resistance and increases rubber lifespan and casing reliability. Highly sought for demanding off-road applications such as e-MTB and gravity, PIRELLI SCORPION E-MTB REAR SPECIFIC MIXED TERRAIN TYRES are reinforced with multiple protective inserts as well as a multi-ply 60tpi TLR Nylon casing for improved e-MTB specific stability and handling even at low pressures.
• Ultra-heavy-duty E-MTB M rear specific tyre
• Pirelli Scorpion 29x2.6" E-MTB R folding tyre for rear wheel
• Mixed terrain rear tyre for electric MTB and Enduro
• Tubeless Ready
• All-round performance for mixed conditions
• Exceptional handling in dry and wet
• Medium profile tread design with added traction
• Tread pattern designed for rear traction and braking grip
• Ideal for aggressive enduro riding in extreme and varied conditions
• Long-lasting grip with SmartGRIP+ compound
• HyperWALL tech for superior casing & sidewall protection
• Naturally sourced LIGNIN added to enhance performance
• Pinch flat resistant
• Multi-ply 60tpi TLR Nylon casing
• Designed for easy mounting on e-MTB TLR wide rims
• Sold as one single tyre
• Product Name: Pirelli Scorpion E-MTB R 29x2.6
• Colour: Black
• Part No: 3873200
• Tyre Size: 29" x 2.6"
• Bead: Folding
• Weight: 1270g
• TPI: 60 tpi TLR casing
• Tyre PSI: 50
• ETRTO: 65 - 622
• Recommended Rim Width: 35C
• Structure: HyperWALL
• Compound: SmartGRIP+ Compound (Lignin added)
• Tyre Width: 2.60
• Tyre Width Range: 2.30 - 2.60
• Suits E-Bike: MTB, Gravity, Enduro