Soft Terrain MTB/Enduro Tubeless Ready Tyre From Pirelli
Designed to excel on extreme or loose conditions covering everything from dry loam to sticky mud the PIRELLI SCORPION ENDURO S TUBELESS READY TYRE (27.5x2.6") is ideal for aggressive enduro riders who demand grip and reliability for their soft terrain settings.
Specifically Designed Tread For Soft, Extreme Or Loose Terrain
Rally, motocross & off-road sports are an integral part of the Pirelli DNA so it's not surprising that the tread pattern on their SCORPION ENDURO S (soft terrain) tyre is made up of deep and widely spaced knobs that bite into the terrain and provide maximum levels of grip. The height and rigidity of the tread increases tyre grip on soft terrain. This guarantees traction and braking as well as offering excellent support when cornering. The specific spacing of the Scorpion™ Enduro S tread pattern also helps the tyre to get rid of mud.
High Grip Performance Both In Wet And Dry Conditions
SmartGRIP Compound is an advanced compound developed using motorsport experience. The ability of the single compound to provide constant high grip performance both in wet and dry conditions, even when the tread starts to wear, is a benefit not wasted on those riding with a PIRELLI SCORPION ENDURO SOFT TERRAIN TLR TYRE. With the PIRELLI SCORPION range the need for changing tyres on the basis of weather conditions is no longer necessary - one need now only focus on the typical consistency of the terrain.
HardWALL Technology For Superior Pinch Flat Resistance
The structure features a bead-to-bead protection and a hard rubber insert right above the bead for extra reliability for aggressive riding styles. Developed for modern bikes, the multiple reinforcements embedded into the casing are particularly focused on improving structural reliability. Low pressure handling is further increased as well as bead stability.
• Pirelli Scorpion 27.5 x 2.6" Enduro S folding tyre
• Soft terrain tyre for Enduro and MTB
• Tubeless Ready
• Grips any kind of loose or soft terrain
• High performance both in wet and dry conditions
• Deep, widely spaced tread knobs help the tyre to get rid of mud
• Tread pattern designed for rear traction and braking grip
• Ideal for aggressive enduro riding on extreme and loose conditions
• Long-lasting grip with SmartGRIP compound
• HardWALL tech for superior casing & sidewall protection
• Pinch flat resistant
• Multi-ply 60tpi TLR Nylon casing
• Designed for easy mounting on modern TLR wide rims
• Sold as one single tyre
• Product Name: Pirelli Scorpion Enduro S 27.5x2.6
• Colour: Black
• Part No: 3756800
• Tyre Size: 27.5" x 2.6"
• Bead: Folding
• Weight: 1150g
• TPI: 60 tpi TLR casing
• Tyre PSI: 50
• ETRTO: 60 - 584
• Recommended Rim Width: 35C
• Tyre Width Range: 2.30 - 2.60
• Structure: HardWALL
• Compound: SmartGRIP Compound
• Suits: MTB, Enduro
• * * Please note: This product replaces the Pirelli Scorpion MTB version of this tyre