Don’t Get Caught Out by the Weather
The Pirelli Scorpion™ XC range has evolved from Pirelli's experience and know how in the world of off-road competitions, and this tyre will provide superior performance in mixed terrain. With the Pirelli Scorpion™ XC M range you’ll experience success in mixed terrain and varied weather conditions, making tyre selection easy.
Ride Quickly and Confidently in all Weather
The Scorpion™ XC M is the best choice for XC and Marathon courses where terrain and weather can vary, but speed is still the key factor.
Grip and Mud Shedding
The tread pattern of the Scorpion™ XC M is optimised to compliment the properties of the rubber compound to offer uncompromising performance in wet or dry conditions over differing terrain. The additional "bridges" help support the knobs and improve mud shedding in wet conditions.
SmartGRIP Compound is an advanced compound developed using Pirelli’s extensive motorsport experience. The single compound provides constant high grip performance both in wet and dry conditions, even when the tread starts to wear.
Increased Puncture Resistance
ProWALL sidewall reinforcement technology; increases puncture protection, and improves handling at low pressures; with an additional layer of Nylon fabric applied over the casing sidewalls, for extra protection and improved cornering stability.
• Pirelli Scorpion XC M 29 x 2.2" XC RC folding tyre
• All terrain tyre for modern XC courses
• M: mixed terrain
• Special "Team Edition" with yellow branding
• Unconditional performance for dry and wet
• Long-lasting grip with SmartGRIP compound
• ProWALL tech for superior casing & sidewall protection
• Low-profile, thick central tread knobs offer minimal rolling resistance
• Higher lateral tread knobs allow fast cornering control
• Puncture resistant
• Ideal for aggressive riding
• Designed for easy mounting
• Sold as one single tyre
• Product Name: Pirelli Scorpion XC M ProW 29x2.2
• Limited Edition: Team
• Colour: Black/Yellow
• Part No: 3957600
• Tyre Size: 29" x 2.2"
• Bead: Folding
• TLR tubeless-ready technology
• Weight: 720g
• TPI: 120 tpi casing
• ETRTO: 55-622
• Structure: ProWALL
• Compound: SmartGRIP Compound
• Suits: XC, Racing, MTB, Enduro