POC Style and Performance
The POC Define sunglasses ensure performance on and off the bike. With a style influenced heavily by POC’s active heritage, the Define sunglasses are ideal riding MTB or in urban settings.
POC Outstanding Clarity
Clarity lens technology developed in partnership with Carl Zeiss, the optical industry leaders, feature in the Define sunglasses. Clarity lenses control the colour spectrum for enhanced contrast and colour definition for clearer vision in the environments you ride in. A lightweight and durable grilamid frame features on the Define glasses. A minimal frame on the bottom of the glasses reduces the visible frame for the wearer, supporting clearer vision. Good news also is that this frame can accommodate prescription lenses.
Durability and Thoughtfulness
Snap in hinges can pop out in a fall, minimizing damage to the frame and prolonging the life of the sunglasses. Rubber grips on the nosepiece and the temples ensure the glasses sit firmly in place even under heavy sweat or rain. And YAY, corrective lenses can be fitted to the Define frame.
• Clarity Lens Technology: Grey - CAT 3 VLT 12%
• Lightweight and Durable: grilamid frame
• Grippy: rubber nosepiece and temples stay on your face, even when wet
• Snap Hinges: protect your glasses in the event of a fall
• Complete UV Protection (UV400)
• Corrective Optical (Prescription) Lenses: will fit this frame
• Frame: Grilamid
• Lens: Polycarbonate
• Other materials: Rubber, metal Item