POC Classic Now With MIPS
An evolution in protection when it was first released, this modern classic among road cycling helmets is now updated to include MIPS.
POC Distinctive Ventilation
POC’s distinctive design is based around fewer, larger vents and provides optimal ventilation and comfort on the longest and hottest cycling tours. Updated to include MIPS, the Octal road cycling helmet is optimized to perfectly balance protection and performance.
POC Optimised Protection and Weight Saving
The helmet’s EPS liner is thicker in the zones where most impacts occur, giving every rider enhanced protection where it is most needed. A fully wrapped unibody shell enhances the structural stiffness of the helmet, giving optimum strength at a low weight.
Developed for protection without a weight penalty, the helmet also features a lightweight size adjustment system and adjustable chin straps, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit.
In Australia, we are required by law to wear an approved helmet while riding your bike, and all helmets sold by Pushys meet the required AS/NZS 2063:2008 standard.
• Exceptionally Lightweight Road Helmet: optimized high-performance EPS liner keeps weight low
• Fully Wrapped Unibody Shell: acts as a monocoque for structural stability
• Generously Ventilated: The instantly recognisable ventilation design is optimized for airflow at any speed
• Moulded Straps: helmet straps are moulded into the liner for extra strength
• Eye Garage: in the front ventilation ports gives secure storage for sunglasses while riding
• Lightweight Size Adjustment System: spans the circumference of the head for a secure, comfortable fit
• MIPS Brain Protection System: enhances rotational impact protection
• Australian Standard: all helmets sold by Pushys meet this required standard AS/NZS 2063:2008