Trail Dedicated MTB Helmet
The Tectal Race SPIN provides protection and ventilation on a previously unseen scale for mountain bike riders with features from several of POC’s award-winning helmets, and a unibody shell construction first introduced in their ground-breaking Octal road helmet. This is a trail dedicated mountain bike helmet designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head. With the inclusion of SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), POC's patent-pending silicone pad technology system, the helmet further builds on the whole-helmet approach to design and construction in order to deliver superior levels of comfort, fit and performance.
Lightweight, Reliable Protection
Other safety features include an aramid bridge system for improved structural integrity and a reinforced EPS liner. The unibody shell construction supports the integrity of the helmet while ensuring the weight remains low. And with ventilation optimized and evaluated through wind tunnel testing, the Tectal Race SPIN delivers lightweight, reliable protection that will keep you cool headed as you push your boundaries on the trail.
An aramid bridge improves the structural strength of the helmet, giving improved protection against penetration.
A silicone gel-like membrane inside the helmet padding forms the basis of POC's patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) technology.
Be searchable with a RECCO® reflector. RECCO® is used and trusted by rescue services around the world to quickly locate injured people in vast landscapes.
• Fully wrapped unibody shell construction for strength
• Helmet integrated with SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
• Highly ventilated using POC’s unique design
• Aramid bridge technology integrated with liner
• High performance PC shell covering more of the liner
• Improved safety and protection against sharp objects
• Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit
• Precision straps moulded into liner for extra comfort
• Goggle clip
• Adjustable visor
• Recco reflector
• Certification: AS/NZS2063-2008
• X-Small/Small: 51 - 54cm
• Medium/Large: 55 - 58cm
• X-Large/XX-Large: 59 - 62cm
• X-Small/Small: 337g
• Medium/Large: 368g
• X-Large/XX-Large: 390kg