Speed, Performance and Protection
Aerodynamic performance, safety, and ventilation work together to keep the POC Ventral SPIN Helmet at the cutting edge of protection and performance. Aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation do not need to come at the expense of each other. By using POC’s whole-helmet approach to development, they have been able to deliver unparalleled levels of aerodynamic performance, safety, and ventilation without compromise.
SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) Technology
This is POC’s patent pending rotational impact protection system, involving a silicone gel-like membrane INside the pads which provides the potentially dangerous, rotational impact protection.
Enhance Speed and Cooling
Developed with input from pro riders, the Ventral is the new benchmark for aerodynamic performance, safety, and speed. Taking inspiration from the Venturi effect, the helmet’s airflow zones allow the helmet to pass through the air with greater efficiency, making it faster. Residual air travelling around the helmet is managed by the 22° aero trailing edge, the perfect angle for minimising turbulence, further improving aerodynamic performance. By leading air through rather than around the helmet, its wake is minimised, while its ventilation and cooling properties are enhanced. Scientific? I know, but worth a try.
Lightweight Balanced with Heavy Protection
Other features of POC’s whole-helmet approach include a fully wrapped unibody shell with an EPS liner for the ideal balance between weight and protection. A lightweight adjustment system teamed with an ergonomic precision strap provides a flexible, comfortable, and secure fit.
Australian Standard Certification
In Australia, cyclists are required by law to wear an approved helmet while bike riding, and all helmets sold by Pushys meet the required AS/NZS 2063:2008 standard.
• Aerodynamic Design: maximum enhanced aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
• SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside): POC’s rotational impact protection technology
• Extreme Cooling and Ventilation: due to innovative air flow design
• Fully Wrapped Unibody Shell Construction: to increase safety and helmet integrity
• Light Weight Size Adjustment System: for a personalised fit
• Easily Adjustable Precision Straps: moulded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety
• Australian Standard: all helmets sold by Pushys meet this required standard AS/NZS 2063:2008
• Eye Garage: keep your POC Sunglasses secured when not wearing them