Each spindle is fitted with 8 strain gauges enabling forces applied to the spindle to be measured with great precision.
Observed measurement variation, regardless of force magnitude and its point of application is less than 2%. The spindle electronics are designed to measure forces up to 170 kg, obviously the spindle is able to withstand much greater forces.
Cadence is measured using a reed relay located in the pedal body.
Keo Power is able to provide power by measuring force and cadence. This information is then sent to the transmitter that sends it wirelessly to the computer via the Bluetooth protocol.
All pedals are inspected and calibrated in production.
The impact of temperature on measurement is the lowest possible. Temperature variations within ±5 °C have no impact. Temperature may have an impact outside this range. Simply rebooting is sufficient to recalibrate the system.
EASY TO INSTALL AND USE, SELF-CALIBRATING:
Very easy to install (just a few minutes), compatible with all bikes on the market.
Very easy to move from one bike to another, unlike other systems.
Compatible with cranksets with cranks under 16 mm thick and pedal height less than 40 mm.
Calibration takes place automatically on system start-up for consistently accurate measurement. Keo Power is designed to minimise the impact of temperature on the gauges.
KEO STANDARD: EFFICIENCY RELIABILITY, LIGHTNESS:
All the Keo features:
One of the widest platforms on the market (62 mm - 400 mm2) for excellent pedalling stability.
Platform height: 17.5 mm.
One of the lightest power measurements systems on the market: just 150 g of added weight compared to a high-end LOOK pedal which is very light as it is.
A highly developed spindle system: 3 bearings, double seal. The same validation tests as standard spindle systems: Keo Power spindles are only approved after a 2 million cycle rotation test at 100 rpm with a 90 kg load on the centre of the pedal and eccentric rotation (which replicates a bump at each revolution). This test far exceeds the current standard (EN14781).
• Gives instant feedback by measuring accurate power output in watts
• Shows how you use force against the pedal with the force vector feature
• Displays your left and right balance as well as the current and average cadence
• Easy installation and setup and switch between bikes
• Use: Competition
• Body: Injection-Moulded Carbon
• Measurement: Cadence, Power, Force
• Spindle: Stainless Steel, 17-4ph
• Bearings:2 Ball Bearings, 1 Needle Bearing
• Platform height: 17.5 Mm
• Q-Factor:55 ±0.6 Mm
• Multitensor:10 To 18
• Cleats: Grey Keo Grip Cleats
• Angular movement: 0°,4.5° Or 9° Depending On Cleat Type (Black, Grey Or Red)
• Pedal weight: 170 G
• Colour: Black
• Waterproofing:Ipx7 *
• Accessories: One Pair Of Grey Keo Grip Cleats + Hardware
• Warranty:2 Years
Bluetooth transmitter Technical Specifications:
• Weight:29 G
• Battery type: Cr2354
• Battery life: 5 Months For Use3h/Day, 7/7
• Waterproofing:Ipx7 *
What’s in the Package?
• 2 x LOOK Keo Power pedals
• 2 x Polar Bluetooth Smart power radios
• 2 x cleats
• Pedal installation tool
• Attachment kit for Polar Bluetooth Smart power radios
• 2 x CR2354 batteries
• 1 x 8mm Allen key, 1 x 18mm wrench
• Comes in Polar Retail Packaging so makes a Great Gift.
Compatible with Bluetooth communication standard - works with with iPhone 4S and later, and with selected Android devices including Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4 using Android 4.3 or later.(See compatibility below).
• iPad (3rd & 4th generation)
• iPad mini
• iPhone 4S
• iPhone 5
• iPhone 5C
• iPhone 5S
• iPod touch (5th generation)
• iPhone 6
• iPhone 6 Plus
• HTC One M8 with Android 4.3 or later
• HTC One Max with Android 4.3 or later
• HTC One Mini 2 with Android 4.3 or later
• Huawei Ascend P7 with Android 4.3 or later
• LG G Flex with Android 4.3 or later
• LG G3 with Android 4.3 or later
• HTC One Mini with Android 4.3 or later
• HTC One with Android 4.3 or later
• LG G2 with Android 4.3 or later
• LG Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 or later
• LG Nexus 5 with Android 4.3 or later
• Motorola Moto G with Android 4.3 or later
• Motorola Moto X with Android 4.3 or later
• Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.3 or later
• Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 4.3 or later
• Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android 4.3 or later
• Samsung S5 Mini with Android 4.3 or later
• Samsung Galaxy Note II with Android 4.3 or later
• Samsung Galaxy Note III with Android 4.3 or later
• Sony Xperia Z1 with Android 4.3 or later
• Sony Xperia Z1 Compact with Android 4.3 or later
• Sony Xperia Z2 with Android 4.3 or later