PRO Turnix Carbon saddles are great for the serious distance rider or anyone whose riding style leans more towards putting weight onto the feet and hands. This saddle is lighter and features a narrower 142mm seat width on a Carbon reinforced base with 7mm x 9mm UD Carbon Fibre Rails. Smart, superlight EVA padding in points of pressure and a practical cut-out for extra comfort and ventilation when in the saddle make this Anatomical Fit (AF) version a most attractive saddle for your purpose. When acquiring the perfect saddle is all about finding a balance between initial AND overall comfort just know you can always count on PRO to be there with a product for your needs.
If you're unsure about which is the right saddle for your needs, there's a great "Saddle Selector" questionnaire on the official PRO web site which should clear up any lingering doubts you might have.
• Pro saddle with anatomic fit for premium comfort
• Semi curved shape for flexible body geometry
• High density EVA padding for a comfortably firm base
• Smooth Polyurethane (PU) cover to minimise friction with cycling shorts
• Designed to reduce pressure on nerves & areas of intense blood flow
• Compatible with accessories like the PRO camera mount, fender etc.
• Stiff and lightweight Carbon-reinforced Polymer inmoulded base construction
• Width: 142mm
• Fit: Anatomic Fit (AF)
• Carbon Fibre Rails: 7 x 9mm (UD uni-direction carbon fibre)
• Weight: 190g
• Country of Design: The Netherlands
• Country of Manufacture: Taiwan
• Suits: Road Race | MTB | Long Distance Riding
• Warranty: Limited 2-Year Warranty on materials and workmanship