If you’ve got yourself stuck with some 6-bolt disc rotors and some centrelock hubs, Problem Solvers are here to bridge the gap. The standard Centerlock adaptor sandwiches the rotor between the adaptor and the lockring - great for non-damaged hubs. If you have messed up threads, our pinch bolt version is the
• The Problem Solvers Center-Lock adaptor. No pinch bolt; mounts with included lockring.
• Made of AL-6061-T6 extruded, CNC-machined and broached
• Designed for use with Center-Lock hubs and 6-bolt disc brake rotors
• Not intended to be used with rotors over 165mm in diameter
• Lockring included
• Compatible with QR and 12mm thru-axles only