Delicious Tasting Protein Concentrate
Get your taste buds ready to enjoy every mouthful of this PURE Whey Protein Manuka Honey & Salted Caramel Concentrate. Imagine the joy of drinking a shake or smoothie after exercise, or as part of a balanced diet that tastes every bit as good as it sounds. The contents of this resealable 1kg pouch will make 33 delicious 220ml drinks when mixed with your choice of milk or water (200ml).
Whey Made With The Milk From Grass-Fed Cows
Supporting energy levels and weight control as part of a balanced lifestyle the PURE Whey Protein range uses only a premium quality New Zealand whey protein concentrate (82% protein), made with the milk from grass-fed cows. It contains one of the richest sources of branch chain amino acids, which has the benefit of assisting muscle recovery and health.
Premium Quality New Zealand Manuka Honey
Formulated to provide your body with protein for optimum muscle tissue building and repair each serving of this PURE Whey Protein contains premium quality, freeze-dried New Zealand multi-flora Manuka honey powder. It offers anti-inflammatory benefits to help ease pain and inflammation as well as providing a great caramel taste.
Stevia Natural Sweetener Pairs Brilliantly With NZ Sea Salt
Helping to make a perfect salty-sweet caramel taste this PURE Whey Protein Manuka Honey & Salted Caramel Concentrate employs New Zealand sea salt (a great source of natural minerals) and Stevia sweetener. Because Manuka Honey isn't as sweet as some other varieties PURE turned to Stevia which is a natural, zero-calorie sweetener derived from stevia plant leaves. It has been used for more than 1,500 years by natives in South America, making it the natural choice for the PURE Whey Protein range.
• Mix three (3) level scoops of powder with 200ml of skim milk or water. Shake well.
• Scoop is included in the packet
• Take 1 - 3 servings per day depending on your diet and activity level
• More suited to consumption 'before' or 'after' sporting activities than 'during'
• Best results when used 60 – 90 minutes prior to exercise and within 30 minutes after exercise
• Drink with chilled milk/water as a morning or afternoon snack
• Use when additional protein is needed in your diet
• Blend with yogurt, fruit & berries to make a delicious smoothie